English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English

English forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the kno textbook

Go down 
+2
Hala
lina alsaiari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lina alsaiari
Admin
lina alsaiari

the kno textbook  Empty
PostSubject: the kno textbook    the kno textbook  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:25 pm

while i was searching in the internet for the newest tecnology i found something surprised me ,its totally amazing i didn't imagine that they already made something like that !!.my first impression of it was "it's another copy of ipad that Many companies are trying to make something like it hmm boring",but after i watched the video i immedietly i shocked. in my opinion i think its more useful and better than the ipad and worth to buy it.in general , it desighned for student's.on other hand you don't have to be college student to buy it if you are one of the fan of tecnology go ahead and buy it ;p why not .

its the KNO textbooknot just a textbook!
check it out and tell me your opinion Very Happy
for information
http://kno.com/the-kno

Back to top Go down
Hala
Admin
Hala

the kno textbook  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the kno textbook    the kno textbook  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:50 am

It looks like something nice to study with, but I think it's gonna be long time before it arrives to us
Back to top Go down
https://smileyhearts.yoo7.com
Reem

the kno textbook  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the kno textbook    the kno textbook  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:56 am

very nice invention

but I agree with hala it will take along time to come to us

thank you lina
Back to top Go down
sahar gashgri

the kno textbook  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the kno textbook    the kno textbook  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Invention is useful and beautiful I hope to be here because growth advantage, but I agree Hala Thank you Lina = D
Back to top Go down
hala bokhari

hala bokhari

the kno textbook  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the kno textbook    the kno textbook  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:22 am

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow affraid cheers
i want it i want it i wanti it cheers bounce
thank you sooo much Very Happy
i agree with hala too... Sad
Back to top Go down
rene.Momena

the kno textbook  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the kno textbook    the kno textbook  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:31 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah cheers

I wnat it

I wanna buy it Sad

Back to top Go down
HANADI

the kno textbook  Empty
PostSubject: SFIR ALDDEN    the kno textbook  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:19 am

]color=indigo]In my opinion it's really fantastic invintion , it's useful , easy to carry , I feel it's so interesting to study with it and this invintion makes our studing easier as we do not need papers or pencils or markers or Paper to write notes . however it's so practical invintion and
have a beautiful design .

Ireally wanna buy it .

thank you lina .
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the kno textbook  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the kno textbook    the kno textbook  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the kno textbook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum