English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English

English forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3D street drawings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lina alsaiari
Admin
lina alsaiari

3D street drawings Empty
PostSubject: 3D street drawings   3D street drawings I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Street art is any art developed in public spaces — that is, "in the streets".
Street painting, also commonly known as street art, is the activity of rendering artistic designs on pavement such as streets, sidewalks, and town squares with impermanent materials.
][/b]Street artist are also known by integrating the surrounding environment in a creative way. Surrounding environments including buildings, walls, traffic signs, etc to help each artist be creative in their own ways. In some cases, street artist add to that environment which they think looks better. By integrating the surrounding environment, street artists are able to put themselves into their art work for the public to see and communicate to the public everyday people of modern society meanings and events. Street art is not meant to be formal but can be. However by communicating to the public everyday, the meaning of the art is seen formally[/b]
some art street pictures

---------------- 3D street drawings 82050476

3D street drawings City-street-drawing

3D street drawings Artt16wn

3D street drawings Hose-beever-3d-sidewalk-painting

3D street drawings Riverstreet

3D street drawings Lcv7

3D street drawings 3d-frog-painting

3D street drawings Stra%C3%9Fenmaler_Fu%C3%9Fg%C3%A4ngerzone_Stuttgart
3D street drawings Street_artist_Centre_Pompidou3D street drawings File:2007_011_CES_Schelling_Monsters[img]
Back to top Go down
Hala
Admin
Hala

3D street drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D street drawings   3D street drawings I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 am

this is so amazing, I like it
Back to top Go down
https://smileyhearts.yoo7.com
rene.Momena

3D street drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D street drawings   3D street drawings I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:48 am

XD

cheers

I like it they are amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3D street drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D street drawings   3D street drawings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3D street drawings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English :: Fun :: Art-