English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English

English forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

English, in my view

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lina alsaiari
Admin
lina alsaiari

English, in my view Empty
PostSubject: English, in my view   English, in my view I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:06 am

English language become the common language . it's now officially considered as an international language.Every one is looking to learn English for apply job that's what the most companies requir in these days and some of them learn it to communicate . Of course learning any thing difficult and English is no exception, however there are ways to make it easier. I like Enlish and I'm waiting for the day to speak English Confidently but nothing without hard work ,there is a say says" no pain,no gain" .Unfortunately this term will be the last term to learn Englsih in my school but that wont stop me. I think learning english takes time and patience it can't be rushed !. just say I CAN DO IT.
Basketball
what do you think girls ?
Back to top Go down
Hala
Admin
Hala

PostSubject: Re: English, in my view   English, in my view I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:40 am

I agree with you and I think the most important thing to improve our English is to practice the language
Back to top Go down
https://smileyhearts.yoo7.com
lina alsaiari
Admin
lina alsaiari

PostSubject: Re: English, in my view   English, in my view I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 pm

you are right hala ..practice make you perfect cheers
Back to top Go down
Teach. Hayfa'a

PostSubject: Re: English, in my view   English, in my view I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Very Happy Really ,I' m proud of you .I'm sure that one day you will achieve what ever you dreamed with insha'allah .
Back to top Go down
hala bokhari

hala bokhari

PostSubject: Re: English, in my view   English, in my view I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:11 am

yup yup you are right Very Happy
we will be perfect in English, ensha2allah cheers

I am with you.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
rene.Momena

PostSubject: Re: English, in my view   English, in my view I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:06 am

cheers I really love English and I'd love to improve my self even more in it Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English, in my view   English, in my view I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English, in my view
Page 1 of 1