English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English

English forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nice hotels in turkey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hala
Admin
Hala

nice hotels in turkey  Empty
PostSubject: nice hotels in turkey    nice hotels in turkey  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:25 am

last year I went to Turkey and it was a really nice trip and I want to give you some advices about where to stay

in Istanbul we stayed in tow hotels, the first one was (the sheraton) and it was really nice, elegant and relaxing but the only problem is that the hotel is really far away from any tourist places and the taxies in turkey aren't cheep so that was a problem for us not a big one but still it is
the second one is (Eliat ) there are tow hotels with the same name but we stayed it the 5 stars one and it wasn't as amazing as the sheraton but it was in a really nice locatin next to Taqseem which is the downtown of turkey

in Antalya we stayed in ( Diva Dolphin ) there are tow hotels for the same owner but we found reservation there. It was one of the best hotels I have ever went to, the reservation is expensive but it worths every lira because almost everything there is free I really enjoyed the hotel but I can't say the same for the city because it's for swimming, tanning and these kind of stuff which I don't do outside the country

I also went to Bursa but I can't remember the hotel

I loved the trip very much and inshallah I'll vist Turkey again
Back to top Go down
https://smileyhearts.yoo7.com
hala bokhari

hala bokhari

PostSubject: Re: nice hotels in turkey    nice hotels in turkey  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:06 am

thank you Hala soo much What a Face
Can you tell me about the nice places there, because I will travel to Turkey this vication ensha2allah,plez... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IBUNNY

IBUNNY

PostSubject: Re: nice hotels in turkey    nice hotels in turkey  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:27 pm

I went to Turkey this short vacation and I enjoyed that very very much , I really liked when I had the chance to speak with people Turkish >>>> because I have been training on speaking it for a month ..... it was marvelous Smile
also I liked the places , mostly Antalya and Istanbul
but I hate the speed , sometimes I liked it , but I was only afraid of cars and buses
that might kill me affraid
I went to the Snowy mountain in Antalya & there was lots of Arabic people with us
but you could have seen the gladness in my eyes
because it was the last day of our trip and we've got the chance to enjoy it well .

by : shahad biragdar
rabbit rabbit
nice hotels in turkey  Get-12-2010-almlf_com_mz6t4mb6
Back to top Go down
hala bokhari

hala bokhari

PostSubject: Re: nice hotels in turkey    nice hotels in turkey  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:52 am

niiice pictures cheers
i am excited know soo much... What a Face

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nice hotels in turkey    nice hotels in turkey  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nice hotels in turkey
Page 1 of 1