English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English

English forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Try some hobbies in this vacation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lina alsaiari
Admin
lina alsaiari

Try some hobbies in this vacation Empty
PostSubject: Try some hobbies in this vacation   Try some hobbies in this vacation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:02 am

A hobby is a great way to spice up your daily routine without spending alot of money. You just need to be creative to enjoy having a great time activities. Here are some hobbies you can do
1-Writing: you don’t have to be Joanne Rowling( creater of Harry Potter fantasy series) to sit down and write. Writing brings out a lot of emotions , and after you finish writing whatever it is that comes to your mind, you’ll feel relieved.

2-Cooking: a great way to release stress. it’s nice to try something new, proving to yourself you can do anything you put your mind to.

3-Learning a new language: is a bit costly but definitely worth it.. If there’s a place you’d love to visit some day, or a language that interested in (like Spanish for instance) don’t hesitate to go to your nearest embassy and learn that language or even from Intenet websites because you never know when it’ll come in handy.

4-10. Photography: You don’t need a fancy profissional Camera to take good photos, just do your research and start shooting. Basketball

Any other ideas ?

Back to top Go down
Hala
Admin
Hala

Try some hobbies in this vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try some hobbies in this vacation   Try some hobbies in this vacation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:29 pm

Yesterday I was thinking about trying a new thing in this vacation and I chose to try drawing
well, I like drawing but I'm not good at it so maybe in this vacation I will Wink
Back to top Go down
https://smileyhearts.yoo7.com

Try some hobbies in this vacation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English :: Fun :: General-
Jump to: