English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English

English forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Technology during the 20th century

Go down 
+44
Shoroq
walaa ali
Reham Ali
hanouf attas
JaY
lolitta
Emtethal mutaen
Sh.AL-argoubi
NoOoNa NaWaR
Reem Al-Attas
sahar gashgri
Khadija Mahmoud
Niermeen Tunkar
S0MA ♥
LuJain
Maram Allo
lamees alhazmi
Reem
nebras
Basma alelyani
israa
haifaa
zuhour
Samar Kattan
Nooni
Sama
Nano Taju
sarah turkistany
abs
sara Abumelha
Shrug Al.Aserri
Razan Hindi
marwa
Amjad D
Rano
Manar Almuhanna
hanan aldoraiaan
lina alsaiari
rene.Momena
Amal
somaya
Asrar Gashgari
hala bokhari
Hala
48 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teach. H

Technology during the 20th century  Empty
PostSubject: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:16 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Technology, science, and inventions have progressed at an accelerated rate during the hundred years of the 20th century, more so than any other century.

We began the 20th century with the infancy of airplanes, automobiles, and radio, when those inventions dazzled us with their novelty and wonder.

We end the 20th century with spaceships, computers, cell phones, and the wireless Internet all being technologies we can take for granted.

Basketball Are you happy with these inventions ? Question

geek What do you think the most important invention is Question Why Question
Back to top Go down
Hala
Admin
Hala

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:51 am

computers and internet because I don't really need to go to any other planet Razz
seriously I think these inventions changed the people life more than any other invention
Back to top Go down
https://smileyhearts.yoo7.com
hala bokhari

hala bokhari

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:36 am

yes, it's important Very Happy

computer and cell phone, because it's a simple way to communicate with people and it shows the development of the world.
Back to top Go down
Esra'a

PostSubject: I think ..   Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:58 am

of course we are happy with these invintions and I think the air plane and cellphone are the most important inventions in the 20th century because now nobody can live without mobile , it connects between people faster than anything else . With airplane now you can go everywhere in the world , actully it's the most comfortable transportaion up to now .
Back to top Go down
Lujian a

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:09 am

For sure I am happy with all of the new inventions because I think our life would be very hard without all of them , but when it comes to the important one I'll go to the computers internet, and cell phone . I chosed computers and internet because we do really on them alot in doing our homeworks for the school also its a great and easy way to learn, and the cell phone because it helps us to link with any one in the world so we won't feel they are faraway from us anymore . albino
Back to top Go down
Asrar Gashgari

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:19 am

yes I am happy with these inventions.
I think the means of communication in general . The most important inventions in the 20th century are the cellphone , the internet and the mobile,
because they have made communication easier between people .
People are communicating more and at any time they want ,they can use
the airplane , it helps them to move from any city to another or between the countries it becomes easier and faster.
Back to top Go down
somaya

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:40 am

Yes, definitely I am happy with these inventions cheers
I think that the Internet is the most important inventions in this century because the Internet has made our lives easier than before and I can see the news programs and I can read newspapers and magazines and also can communicate with relatives and friends. Laughing
The Internet has made the world a small village affraid
Back to top Go down
Amal

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:47 am

Very Happy Yes..

I think the most important invention is Arrow the cell phone and the internet .
Because they make the life easier and we can communicate with our relatives and friends
at any time we want
.. tongue

Back to top Go down
Sarah -

PostSubject: sarm   Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:57 am

I love you

I'm happy of course, all these devices have made our lives easier has facilitated communication between many different groups of people, and it was the biggest positive impact that he has made communication and transportation at the lowest cost possible.

One of the best inventions is a computer because it consists of several devices with hundreds of applications, Imemknna computer audio and visual contact and we can accomplish most of Amalinaa and our research and even purchase goods .. So it is best
flower
Back to top Go down
rene.Momena

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:25 am

I really think that computer and internet are so important to me beacause I do every thing using

them such as searching for information , doning homework , projects , playing , watching

animation cheers and I use them to communicate with my brother who is in England and they

have changed people lives and made them alot easier Smile

Last edited by rene.Momena on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lina alsaiari
Admin
lina alsaiari

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:00 am

I think cellphones ,internet and transportaion are the most important tecnology .It made our life easier than before .Now we can communicate with anyone in the world from our place in anytime .Also it's easier to go to any where in short time, however if I want to travel abroad or go to some where in my city.I would never imagine my life without these tecnology.It would be more difficult than it is. Thank god I was born after they invented these tecnology.
Back to top Go down
IBUNNY

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:10 am

I'LL CHOOSE ............ ammmmmm,

i guess i'll choose the cell phone though i dont have one yet No affraid

i know i know , it's impossible !!! but i'm using my mom's cell phone

but i'll get one when i graduate , so plzzzzz

pray for me Laughing Rolling Eyes

ohhh , i forgot the reason !!! hehehehehe Razz Razz

i think that the cell phone is good for communication and for making the life more easyer

like at the beginning before cell phone , there was telephone !!!

do you still remember that thing ? Laughing

anyways , to me it was very hard to go to my parents room everyday only to make a phone call , and i was spending the day waiting for my friend to call me back , ...... ETC
but now the cell phone got a new Techniques that helped us a lot , i love when i get the chance to play games and listen to anasheeed >>> d: hehehehehe

that is my reason and i'm sorry for writing lots of things
afro afro afro
and i want to say that it's very grate to have a website for the eng subject
okey i should stop writing now confused
bye bye
Back to top Go down
hanan aldoraiaan

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Yes

Because the internet and mobile phone is the most important means of contact with the outside world
And are a great way to stay in touch with famil
y and friend
s Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manar Almuhanna

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:40 pm

For sure its very important in our life and i think the most important inventions are the cellphone,Internet and the transportaion specially the airplan becouse it made our life easier than before .now we can contact with people around the world from our place by the cellphone and the internet , also the airplan is so amazing invintion becouse now if you want to travil to another country by airplan you'll be there in few hours but before it was very diffecult to travil . So it's very comfortable invention . Smile

Last edited by Manar Almuhanna on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rano

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:25 pm

yes . I'm heppy with this invention

In my opinion I think the air plane, Internet and computer are the most important invention in the 20th century because they make our life easiest and more comfortable. Moreover we can communication with the others people at anytime and anywhere in all over the world.

Raneem Adel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ayat k

PostSubject: My attitudes   Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Of course I’m happy with these inventions...Smile

And I think the Internet are the most important invention in 20 century because If we stopped for a moment and remembered how our life will be without internet. I’d say that my life will be harder than now.
if i want to look up for information. I should go to the library and find a book and author. And if I wanted to contact with my family and my friends outside the country, I will need to write letters and I have to wait two days to reach the letter at least.

Now my life is so easy with internet. I do not need to go to the library and I do not need to exhaust myself .By internet one word on internet find any information for school, and at the same time I can communicate with my family and my friends around the world by speaking to them and even see them.

I'm In LoVe with internet lol!
Back to top Go down
hadeer

PostSubject: abulhotail.   Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Hello mrs Haifaa ,,

umm ..
yes , I'm so happy with these inventions .
And i think the most important inventions are the Airplanes and the wireless Internet ,becouse the Airplanes are made our life easier than before ,when we want travel to a far country . Also the wireless internet made our life easier, like if my brother live in U.s.a i can talking with him face to face by skype, also this invention is so interesting, becouse i can watch movi ,read a book , talk with my friends and searsh about some thing in the same hour and same place !! queen
[i]
Back to top Go down
Amjad D

Amjad D

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Yes absolitley,

In my opinion, I think the Best invention in 20th Century is " The Internet".

It makes our live much easier than before, it communicates us with others across the world in afew seconds and it provides us information about anything you need to discover.

The Internet make all the world like a small village.

Back to top Go down
almas

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:07 pm

yes i'm happy of course ,, and i think that all of this inventions are important for our generation ,, cuz it helps us communicate with people in any time with any way as much as we want . like The Internet , and cell phones , computers , even spaceships made us see the moon and mars Very Happy
Alams ,
Back to top Go down
marwa

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:29 pm

Of course I'm happy with these inventions , because they made our life so easy and with these inventions we can do a lot of things which were difficult or impossible to do .

I think the most important invention is the internet , because with this great invention we can communicate with each other through chatting programs such as skype , msn and yahoo and even if we want to see each other it's easy by using these programs also by the internet we can do business and home works also.

So, that's mean that all people with different ages really profit from this invention .

In addition , the internet is an entertainment facility which entertains the person in his or her free time .

That's why the internet is the most important invention in my opinion . cheers
Back to top Go down
Razan Hindi

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:39 am

Of course I'm happy with these inventions, Because it changed the people life, made it easier and comfortable .
I think the most important inventions are Cellphone and Internet , because the cellphone made the communication easier , we can take it anywhere and we can contact with the people around the world, also the internet we find all information we need and received quickly and easily.
finally ,, all the inventions are very important to us , it improve our life to be better . Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Shrug Al.Aserri

PostSubject: HELLO Every One ..    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:28 am

Yes I am very happy with these inventions that we see today,,

it has facilitated us a lot of work we do, and I think that the invention is most important for me is the Internet because the Internet makes you connect with the outside world and with your relatives and friends in every place and almost long distances, and is also a world full of valuable information That make it easier we have to look for anything we need .. So we can't Live without the Internet in our lives :p
and I'm very Proup of the fact that the inventions of our time and develop the better our service in the easiest and fastes..

with My Love : Shrug

Back to top Go down
sara Abumelha

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:32 am

yes. i'm happy with these invintion .. Very Happy

I think the most important inventions of the mobile phone and the internet because they help us to communicate with others, whether they are anywhere in the world in multiple ways and easy
Back to top Go down
esraa ha

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:04 am

yes''

Because the Internet easier for people to communicate with the outside world and the computer of the most important means complete the work effort and less time..
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abs

abs

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:59 am

my opinin depend on the sort of change that happes
but in all was change is scary alittle bit
i just wish it will slow down a bit
Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technology during the 20th century
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next