English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English

English forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Technology during the 20th century

Go down 
+44
Shoroq
walaa ali
Reham Ali
hanouf attas
JaY
lolitta
Emtethal mutaen
Sh.AL-argoubi
NoOoNa NaWaR
Reem Al-Attas
sahar gashgri
Khadija Mahmoud
Niermeen Tunkar
S0MA ♥
LuJain
Maram Allo
lamees alhazmi
Reem
nebras
Basma alelyani
israa
haifaa
zuhour
Samar Kattan
Nooni
Sama
Nano Taju
sarah turkistany
abs
sara Abumelha
Shrug Al.Aserri
Razan Hindi
marwa
Amjad D
Rano
Manar Almuhanna
hanan aldoraiaan
lina alsaiari
rene.Momena
Amal
somaya
Asrar Gashgari
hala bokhari
Hala
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teach. H

Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Technology, science, and inventions have progressed at an accelerated rate during the hundred years of the 20th century, more so than any other century.

We began the 20th century with the infancy of airplanes, automobiles, and radio, when those inventions dazzled us with their novelty and wonder.

We end the 20th century with spaceships, computers, cell phones, and the wireless Internet all being technologies we can take for granted.

Basketball Are you happy with these inventions ? Question

geek What do you think the most important invention is Question Why Question
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sarah turkistany

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:20 am

Yes of course am so happy , these invention make our life easier than before , I think the most important invention is the cellphone , it is made the people more related and communicate together more than before .
Special the black berry really it is a smart phone , we can find every thing inside it note,
Calculator , game , internet , messenger .
I hope in the future I can invention something smart like that . Wink

Back to top Go down
Nano Taju

PostSubject: Technology during the 20th century   Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:26 am

1 - Sure i'm happy with these inventions because they make our life easier than before .

2 - In my opinion I think the most important invention is the internet because we can comunicate with people from any place any time , take information about anything in a short time and we can know about everything happen in the world just by one click not more .

Norah Faiz Taju . Smile
Back to top Go down
Sama

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:51 am

yeas I am happy with this invention cheers Laughing
In my opinion the important inventions are :
*the computer
*the e-mail
* the TV
I do not know but I think that may be confused confused because These inventions help me to know new things . afro afro
Back to top Go down
Nooni
Admin
Nooni

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:08 pm

[center]Are you happy with these inventions ?

yes thes thing is importent to my life
What do you think the most important invention is Why ?

1- the cell phone becose if i didnt have the cell phone i cant contact with anther persone .

2- the internet becouse the intrnet make evrey things esyer to us

thenx
Back to top Go down
Samar Kattan

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Of course I'm happy...

I think the most important invention is the enternet..
because it makes the Knowledge in all branches of Science
available for all people and each one can find all the information
also makes comunication very cheap,fast and easy with all the
world. that make the world as one small village Smile
Back to top Go down
zuhour

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Yeah I am sooooooooooo happy with this inventions Very Happy

I think airplanes is the most important invention because with airplane we can go anywhere , We can travel and learn frome outside and do better than them . it dosen't take too much time to reach and we can bring the medicine and cars and all the news and the important things from outside also its easy for the people who are studing outside there country to come and visit there family so airplanes help us in many ways Very Happy

study Zuhor Bukhari study
Back to top Go down
haifaa

haifaa

PostSubject: no one hates technology    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:33 pm

I dont think that there is someone who hates technology , maybe they hate the bad using for it , although its making our life much easier ..

realy i cant imagine my life without television or air conditioner ..
Shocked

Smile and about the most important inventions are :
(1) i agree with the professor who said its transportation because it realy helps in everything education , buisness and so on

(2) the hair dryer , and dont ask me why Embarassed

[center] important inventions realy it can't be counted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
israa

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:43 am

it is abu-alnaja cheers

for sure i like all these invention but not completely cause each one of them have a good side and have a bad side , but in the end it's depend in the same paerson how is he use the device .

for me the most important invention , everything helps to communicate,like callphone tv . because it's keep me contact with mt friends and family , also to know what happen around me .

thank u
Back to top Go down
Basma alelyani

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:47 am

Sure I am so happy with all these inventions cheers

But I think that the internet is the most important invention Laughing

Sure I have reasons for this : Very Happy

- Via the internet we can do many works at short time

- By the internet we can also communicate with any person in any place afro

- It makes searching more easily than before study

Remember this is my opinion geek

Basma saleh

Back to top Go down
nebras

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:37 am

Yes im happy with these inventions
Very Happy
I think the most important invention is the internet beacuse its halp to communicate with people anywhere , any time , anyone I want . And we can know every thing like keeping touth with our friends Cool also the new news of the word or readinr the electronic books study .

Finaly , we can use the internet as a T.V ar a Radio ....
For examble: T.V- watching moves What a Face and football maching Basketball
Radio:- listing to the quraan .
lol!
Back to top Go down
Razan

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:58 am

Yes absolutely I'm happy of having all these new inventions.
The Internet would be the most important invention, u can even see the big changes that it made in our life, thru it communicating with others became so easier and faster, massive variety of informations are available for all kinds of people, u will be in touch with the newest events all over the world, even studying nd working took a place n this technology. Anyway many inventions can be replaced with internet .
Very Happy
nd thxx gurlz for creating this cute website Wink
Back to top Go down
Reem

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:50 am

Cool yes I am happy with these inventions Cool

In my opinion cell phones are the greatest inventions in our life time ,because by cell phones we can contact anyone from our place it is also so easy to carry.
Back to top Go down
lamees alhazmi

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:26 pm

I think these inventions make the world like a small
Village so, we can communicat easily. Very Happy
The most important invent is the plane because it is save time and it is the faster than other transport.
Back to top Go down
Maram Allo

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:38 pm

i like all technology of caurse and am so happy with it .
the internet is the most important invention .. it helps us of find information we need it easly .. also it made is more contact with people around the world
also cell phone because it allows people to connect from all around the world anytime
Wink
Back to top Go down
LuJain

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:52 pm

Yes , sure i'm happy with these inventions .. I think the air condition and the internet is most important inventions .

The air condition , because it's very helpful in the hot countries like saudi arabia sunny and helps us to live a normal life ,, also it's create a comfortable atmosphere . flower

The internet , is a very important inventions because it has all the information we needs and the easy way to have it ,, also it's easy to communicate with people around the world . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bedour b

PostSubject: invention   Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:26 pm

YES , I so happy to these inventions..

I think the computer and the Internet , the important things in my life And the benefit of people in their lives

because the Internet so easy to take good information and I can talk to my friends by MSN. Smile
Back to top Go down
S0MA ♥

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Certainly they are important and I'm sure that anyone of us can't imagine her life without these inventions.

Ammmmmm .. Internet !! Yes it is internet . I think it is the most important invention that make the world change.

through internet we can communicate with any person around the world, we can read books, send files and many uses that make the life easier.

Asma Altalhi Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Niermeen Tunkar

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:57 am

1- Yes .. iam happy with these inventions Very Happy

2- According to me i believe that the most important inventions are

Cell phone , computer and internet .

I chose the cell phone because it helps people to communicate with each other .

I chose the computer and internet because via them we can gain alot of informations study

and a person can be knowledgeable just because of them ... Very Happy

PEACE afro
Back to top Go down
Khadija Mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:01 am

All of these inventions made revolution in our world ,they changed our life .
For sure I'm very happy withe them.
All of these inventions are very important ,so there is a Difficulty when we want to choose between them.
But ,if we want to talk about the features ,Versatility,...etc ,I think the internet is one of thw most important inventions and I really feel that when I want to stay connected with my interests like world news especially medicine news.
Back to top Go down
sahar gashgri

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:23 am

Yes, important
Internet because of the many information which helps you in your life and the scientific process, and which can communicate together people from all countries, a world of unprecedented
Smile
Back to top Go down
Reem Al-Attas

PostSubject: My Opinion    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Yes, I'm very happy with these invention. They've made our lives much easier !

on my personal view, I don't see that there is one important invention !!
all inventions are related to each other and one invention isn't important by it's own.

I'd like to share this website with you girls !! Very Happy
it is very AWESOME afro

http://www.1001inventions.com/

Back to top Go down
NoOoNa NaWaR

PostSubject: My Opinion   Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:28 am

scratch deifinitely that internet and computer are the most important invention. It's help alot in devoloping anther technologies What a Face and it's very useful in all kinds of jobs this days even in the arms Neutral

however Rolling Eyes i just love this inventions because it's linking people together and using in the entertament Razz so thst why no one can live without his computer with wireless net .
Back to top Go down
Sh.AL-argoubi

PostSubject: my opinion   Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:48 am

Of course I'm happy with these inventions, because it made our lives easier:D

In my opinion: The Internet is the most important invention @ , because it provides us with many services like:

Communicate with others anywhere, anytime Wink , search for information study and news of the world Cool , and enjoy Basketball cheers .... And others
Back to top Go down
Emtethal mutaen

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:05 am

Without a doubt ,I’m so glad with the inventions .
In my opinion all the inventions are so important and really we can’t live without it will be so difficult , it makes our life so easier , more interesting and more communication , I think it’s hard to chose the best Because the computer, cell phone and Internet related to each other but we can’t deny the airplane is the greatest and the most important because we can travel to everywhere in the world and it’s the best in the transportation

Back to top Go down
marmar.m

PostSubject: my opinion   Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Yes, I'm very happy with these invention. Very Happy

I think the most important invention is Arrow computers and internet

I Choose the internet because we can communication with the others people at any time and any where in all over the world.

and the computers because it make the life easier.

Maram Mansouri Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technology during the 20th century
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next