English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English

English forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Technology during the 20th century

Go down 
+44
Shoroq
walaa ali
Reham Ali
hanouf attas
JaY
lolitta
Emtethal mutaen
Sh.AL-argoubi
NoOoNa NaWaR
Reem Al-Attas
sahar gashgri
Khadija Mahmoud
Niermeen Tunkar
S0MA ♥
LuJain
Maram Allo
lamees alhazmi
Reem
nebras
Basma alelyani
israa
haifaa
zuhour
Samar Kattan
Nooni
Sama
Nano Taju
sarah turkistany
abs
sara Abumelha
Shrug Al.Aserri
Razan Hindi
marwa
Amjad D
Rano
Manar Almuhanna
hanan aldoraiaan
lina alsaiari
rene.Momena
Amal
somaya
Asrar Gashgari
hala bokhari
Hala
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Teach. H

Technology during the 20th century  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Technology, science, and inventions have progressed at an accelerated rate during the hundred years of the 20th century, more so than any other century.

We began the 20th century with the infancy of airplanes, automobiles, and radio, when those inventions dazzled us with their novelty and wonder.

We end the 20th century with spaceships, computers, cell phones, and the wireless Internet all being technologies we can take for granted.

Basketball Are you happy with these inventions ? Question

geek What do you think the most important invention is Question Why Question
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
lolitta

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:03 pm

I'm very happy and satisfied with these inventions, they took a huge part in our lives and made it much easier.
I can't imagine how hard life would be without these great inventions.

What do you think is the most important invention??

I think this would be the hardest question ever...

But I know that cell-phones have changed the life of many people. One day, my grandma told me a really funny story when they hadn't cell-phones in her days. Since then, I believed that cell-phones are really important. In my vision, I can't imagine life without them because they're a great way to communicate and keep in touch with relatives and friends ..etc.

Layla Jamjoom Smile
Back to top Go down
JaY

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:55 pm

I think that all of them are important. for example the internet how would we be answering if there's no internet ??. most of our studies is from the internet. to me every invention is important as long we use then the right way Smile And yes, I'm very happy and satisfied What a Face
Back to top Go down
hanouf attas

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:01 am

I am so happy and thankful for these inventions because it made our lives much easier. Very Happy

In my opinion i think the cell phone and internet are the most important inventions ever. the cell phone helps us to connect with each other and with our loved ones anytime and anyplace, it doesnt matter where you are. cheers

The internet really changed the world for the better. it helps us to communicate much better with the world. Also people can send and receive information instantly. It also saves us time in researching many things instead of going to the library like how people used to do before. study

king Smile
Back to top Go down
Reham Ali

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Of course I'm happy Very Happy ... what we do without the Internet or car ?? I can't imagine !! scratch Shocked

But i think it is better that we don't used all the time and so much (mean's that we can't do anything without them ) ...

In my opinion the most important invention the Internet because it is make our world small , we can learning , shopping , communicating with friends and knows the most important news of the world and alot and alot ...

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
walaa ali

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:05 pm

sure .. i'm so happy with these inventions
because it makes our lives much easeier

i think all of them is very important .
but for me i prefer cell phones .
Because we need it in our daily lives
it makes us contact each other any time and if we
are in emergency situations we can make a call to
ask for help .

also there are many features in cell phones like use
the internet , capture Images , play games and so on

of course there is a bad side for every invention
but we should try to use the good side and avoid the other

albino
Back to top Go down
Shoroq

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:54 am

Yes Iam agree about that inventions

I think the important inventions is :
1 cell phone . 2computer
because you can communecat with anyone in anywhere with out efforts or loss time
Back to top Go down
saja

PostSubject: yes I am happy    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Yes, I am soo happy with all inventions.

But I think the most important is cellphone. Because It help us to communicate and not difficult to use.
Some of the features for the cellphone; light weight, it has mamy programs and services like the Intenet, the messages, games and more.
It is a nice invention but my advice for anyone ( don‘t use it all the time).
Back to top Go down
Abeer es

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:24 pm

of course iam happy with this inventions Very Happy  What a Face 
i think the most important invention is cellphone and internet  afro  afro 

because these inventions made life easier for people and make us contact with each others .
There are some advantages in these inventions that distinguish them from others as their small size and easy to take them anywhere and helps people to found the information   Very Happy  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Esra'a moh'd

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:10 pm

Yes, I'm very happy with these invention rabbit

In my opinion scratch i think the internet is the most important invention nowadays it enables us to gather information and do researches it also facilitates communication between friends and families flower

be sides the internet is a good way to book hotels also the internet can be used for buying bills , buying clothes and others Wink
the internet is an excellent way for entertainment as you can play interesting games Basketball

in fact the uses of the internet are endless affraid

Back to top Go down
ROTANA.j.basarih

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:26 am

Surely it is important in our lives cheers and I think the most important and most commonly used is the cell-phone and Internet, because now We can not go anywhere or to communicate with people without a cellular phone or work and research without is the internet and I think at the present time the plane it is important for mobility.
So the technology are important in all cases and makes life and provides the time and effort
Back to top Go down
Aziza Al ghtani

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:43 pm

certainly, we are so happy to live in this century and to use these inventions.

actually, we could not live without these inventions. Evil or Very Mad we used to use them in our life.
There is no one of these inventions we could put it away and live without it. However, in my opinion i believe that, automobile is the most imprtant invention we had ever seen. It is used as a device to transfer people from place to place. During the earlier years, the people faced diffulculty to move from place to another or to visit thier relatives. they spent days and weeks to travel by animals like donky and horse. Howeve, now there is no difficulty to go around world. if anyone want to travel he or she can do that easily. even if he or she has not a car he o she can rent one. Now, we can see good bye for the animals and difficulties of the transportation. cheers
Arrow cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technology during the 20th century    Technology during the 20th century  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technology during the 20th century
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3